Effective tomorrow, Georgian First Channel announces the call for the projects of low-budget short TV films.
- The film script must be based on the motives of any existing Georgian or foreign literary work, or it must be a film version of a book. The title of the literary source and the name of an author must be indicated in the project;
- The budget of the film should not exceed 60,000 GEL (including relevant taxes);
- The projects are not limited by genre, but due to the budget, they should not include mass (including battle) scenes, expensive historical reconstructions, a large number of locations and actors;
- The film duration should be at least 26 minutes up to 52 minutes;
- TV and film production companies are eligible to submit the project.
List of documents:
- Short synopsis;
- Movie script;
- A film director’s vision;
- The director’s recent work;
- CV of the director and screenwriter;
- Film production calendar;
- Movie budget.
The documentation will be accepted electronically from August 3, 2020, to the following address — [email protected]
The deadline for project submission is November 1, 2020.