The teen, who was electrocuted in Vake Park on October 13, is receiving mechanical ventilation, New Hospitals’ resuscitator Giorgi Kvitsinadze told the media, saying the patient’s condition has not deteriorated for the past 24 hours.
According to Kvitsinadze, the youngster had a high body temperature that subsided, and no severe brain damage was revealed. He did not rule out the option of sending the patient overseas if required.
Three minors were electrocuted while attempting to retrieve a ball that had fallen into the Vake Park fountain on October 13. One died, while two remained in the hospital.