A blaze that swept through a home for the elderly in Kemerovo city of Siberia in Russia killed at least 20 people.
According to the Russian officials, another six people were injured. The entire top floor of the two-storey wooden building was gutted by the overnight fire. Initial reports say it may have been caused by a faulty heating boiler.
The private home for the elderly was operating illegally, the BBC reported based on the Russian media.
Dozens of firefighters were deployed and the blaze was extinguished early on Saturday. The governor of the region said all similar facilities would now be inspected. A criminal inquiry has been launched.