Georgia expands COVID vaccination program
The COVID vaccination program has expanded, allowing more people to get the jab, Georgian Health Ministry reported on Friday.
The following persons will benefit from the program:
- Foreign citizen/stateless person who is legally present in Georgia for at least three months;
- Foreigners and their family members who participate in the Remotely Georgia program;
- Foreign students who study in Georgia and could not leave the country;
- Foreign employees of diplomatic missions, international organizations, and their family members;
- Residents of the Georgian occupied territories regardless of citizenship, as well as persons with their families working on projects funded by diplomatic missions and international organizations in the occupied territories;
- Persons in the penitentiary facilities;
- A foreigner with a Georgian national family member.