Georgia is inviting foreign citizens to travel to Georgia, and work and run their businesses from the country remotely, the relevant document was signed by the Economy Minister Natia Turnava and Foreign Minister Davit Zalkaliani.
Foreigners will be officially eligible to fill out the electronic form.
While filling out the forms, foreigner should upload following documents (in English language):
- A copy of passport;
- Personal information (name, surname, personal number, address);
- Contact details of foreign employer;
- Information about the job position and income that should be at least $ 2,000 per month;
- Consent on entering mandatory 12-day quarantine as well as consent on undergoing PCR testing at their own expense;
- Mandatory health insurance, valid for at least six months;
The application is reviewed within 10 working days.