Georgian Defence Minister Irakli Chikovani will have two new deputies – David Sujashvili and Grigol Giorgadze, the government’s press office said on Sunday.
Nino Enukidze will be joining deputy economy ministers, including Mariam Kvrivishvili, Genadi Arveladze, Guram Guramishvili, Irakli Nadareishvili, and Vakhtang Tsintsadze.
Georgia’s new Prime Minister Irakli Kobakhidze, and his new Cabinet won a confidence vote in parliament on Thursday.
There has been only one change in the Cabinet, with Irakli Chikovani replacing Juansher Burchuladze as Defence Minister.
The new Cabinet is as follows:
- Minister of Culture and Sports – Tea Tsulukiani
- Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development – Levan Davitashvili
- Minister of Foreign Affairs – Ilia Darchiashvili
- Minister of Finance – Lasha Khutsishvili
- Minister of Regional Development and Infrastructure – Irakli Karseladze
- Minister of Justice – Rati Bregadze
- Minister of Internal Affairs – Vakhtang Gomelauri
- Minister of Defence – Irakli Chikovani
- Minister of Environment Protection and Agriculture – Otar Shamugia
- Minister of Education, Science and Youth – Giorgi Amilakhvari
- Minister of IDPs from Occupied Territories, Labour, Health and Social Protection – Zurab Azarashvili
- State Minister for Reconciliation and Civil Equality – Tea Akhvlediani