Man died in Tbilisi from CO intoxication
Man died in Tbilisi from CO intoxication

A 62-year-old man died in Gldani district of Tbilisi from CO intoxication. Another man was found in the same apartment being in unconscious condition and was taken to hospital.

Specialists of Tbilisi Energy Company said that incorrectly installed gas water heater became the reason of poisoning.

The company reported that specialists discovered the device several months ago and cut it from the network. But locals connected the gas water heater independently regardless of the warning.

Leave comment