Cleaning works are continuing in the building at Guramishvili Avenue, where the gas explosion took place yesterday.
According to the journalist of the First Channel, the residents are allowed to take out their household items from the apartments under the patrol police supervision.
Four people were injured as a result of an explosion at Guramishvili Avenue in Tbilisi yesterday. The Emergency Situation Management Service says that according to preliminary reports, the explosion was caused by a natural gas leak.
The Ministry of Internal Affairs opened an investigation into the suspected gas explosion.