ქართული ვერსია

Giorgi Paresashvili calls video-material ‘fabricated’

16:22 | 4 May 2013 Print    Download ნახვა: 12866

Giorgi Paresashvili calls the video-material released through internet on May 3 ‘fabricated.’ He held a special press conference over the issue.

Paresashvili connected release of the video-material to three persons: Gia Khukhashvili, expert; Gela Khvedelidze, Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs and Lasha Natsvlishvili, Deputy General Prosecutor. He said that for the last month he had systematically unmasked these three individuals.

“As for Khukhashvili-Khvedelidze-Natsvlishvili clan,” they got hold of business of Vano Merabishvili’s clan. I actively fought against the National Movement in 2006 and even this clan didn’t do something like this,” Paresashvili said.

Paresashvili hopes that Minister of Internal Affairs and Chief Prosecutor were not informed about the release. He said he did not trust the local investigation and demands that international experts studied the shots. The shots reflect Paresashvili’s private life.

Khukhashvili released a statement in reaction to Paresashvili’s allegations. “The release of video-material is a crime despite all accusations that I have lately heard against me from Paresashvili. Paresashvili waged a filthy campaign against me. I have an impression that this person became a victim of a well-plotted provocation,” Khukhashvili said.

Ministry of Internal Affairs informs that the Minister Irakli Gharibashvili condemns disclosure of private life and takes Giorgi Paresashvili’s case under personal control.